Cactus is looking for a
Public Relations Manager /
Cactus is seeking an experienced Public Relations professional to lead our agency’s earned media efforts. This person is digitally savvy; able to define, direct and execute high-impact PR campaigns; is a strong writer, with the ability to craft compelling copy; is a self-starter, with the ability to direct and execute PR efforts with minimal guidance and support; thrives on the fast pace that comes with working at an advertising agency, and has proven experience creating content and distributing it to key audiences through both traditional and digital news and media platforms.
- Develops and maintains an efficient, profitable PR department that helps further the business goals of the agency and its clients.
- Develops systems and procedures to effectively and efficiently serve its clients.
- Provides public relations services to clients in an integrated fashion with other marketing communications tactics
- Reports to agency president and directors on status of client relations, problems and opportunities.
- Reports to agency president and directors on status of client relations, problems, and opportunities.
- Searches out and develops new business opportunities for both the agency and department.
- Provides public relations counsel to the agency and its clients.
- The manager will have a clear vision for the PR team and spearhead the growth of the department.
- Assist with agency new business efforts as requested.
- Be involved in industry organizations and pursue educational opportunities.
- Always go above and beyond expectations.
- Daily entry of accurate timesheets into the agency’s management software.